Why do we need supplements?
The answer is complex, but one reason is...money...Money?
What I mean is the food companies that deliver most of the food we have access to have stripped the nutrients and replaced them with sugar and preservatives. These are highly addictive and NOT good, but that is an article for another day :)
So, in order to get the proper nutrients we must supplement them.
With all the supplements that are available it can get overwhelming trying to find somewhere to start...so I made it easy! Here are the 5 supplements you should to be taking everyday.
1) Probiotic - Your gut is arguably the most important part of your body. There's good and bad bacteria that effect metabolism, mood and your immune system. Probiotics are live bacteria that are good for you. Adding a probiotic to your morning routine will help you live a healthier and happier life.
2) Magnesium - Up to 80% of the world is deficient in Magnesium. A proper magnesium level helps increase energy, calm nerves, lowers cortisol (stress hormone) levels, helps with sleep, digestion, regulates calcium, potassium, sodium, and is good for the heart...just to name a few. Great to take at night before bed...helps relax your mind and body for a restful night of sleep.
3) Vitamin D3 - Almost all of us are deficient in D. This will perk up your mood, but also helps bones, teeth and it doesn't hurt that vitamin D helps fight cancer...just a couple of reasons. Vitamin D fights disease, reduces depression and boosts weight loss...so, why would you not be taking this daily?!?!
4) Omega 3 - Just good overall...so many benefits. Seriously, too many benefits to list...just take it everyday :)
5) B Complex - With Folate, not Folic. Folate helps you absorb it, otherwise you're just wasting it. A ton of good benefits such as good energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. Take this early in the day or before a workout and enjoy!
There's a catch...you must make sure you get quality supplements, because there are plenty of "empty" supplements out there. Remember the beginning of the article and the food companies out for money without regards to your health? Unfortunately, this goes for supplement companies too.
"Be Better Tomorrow by Taking Action Today"